Utilising the finest primary calcium/ tin/ lead alloys along with our proprietary TMCR (thermo mechanically controlled rolling) process, which has been developed and refined in-house by CAgroup engineers, we have achieved anode life spans of greater than 10 years in certain SX-EW plants. Utilising our own in-house technical and laboratory personnel, CAgroup has refined alloys and manufacturing processes to achieve anodes with:
- Excellent mechanical properties including yield strength and hardness
- A tough, adherent and uniform oxide layer to maximise anode life and minimise Cu contamination
- Tight thickness and flatness control to maximise Cu yield
- Excellent conductivity to minimise power consumption
- Excellent current distribution
Although most anodes are manufactured to client’s designs, CAgroup engineers can give technical assistance on anode design and manufacture so as to maximise performance and longevity of the anodes.